Most Recent Articles by Alexander Boulos
Making time for yourself as a physician can be difficult because of busy rotations.
The first lactation study of its kind evaluated whether a biologic drug is transferred into mature breast milk
Patients with both RA and T2D - each shown to be independent risk factors for CVD - are at even higher risk for developing CVD and related mortality.
Patients using a personalized risk calculator were guided to a more accurate perception of their knee OA risk.
Researchers found that traditional cardiovascular risk factors and disease characteristics were consistently associated with vascular hemodynamic alterations in RA.
More Articles by Alexander Boulos
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Alternative Measurement of Psoriasis Severity Effective in CZP-Treated Psoriatic Arthritis
- Incident Gout Risk, Serum Urate, and Comorbidities: What Are the Links?
- Addressing Psychiatric Comorbidities in Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases
- Clinician Roundtable: Improving Quality of Life in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Incidence of Clinically Significant GI Events in NSAID-Treated Arthritis
- EULAR Releases Recommendations for Pain Management in OA, Inflammatory Arthritis
- Risk of Developing Herpes Zoster Increased in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Supervised, Intense Exercise Improves Physical Fitness in Older Adults With RA
- Risks Associated With Co-Administration of Aspirin and Other NSAIDs
- The Dorsal 4-Finger Technique: A New Method to Examine Joints in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Gout, Urate-Lowering Therapy Not Associated With Risk for Fragility Fracture
- Does Exposure to Passive Smoke Increase Rheumatoid Arthritis Risk?
- Pegloticase Retreatment Effective for Gout After Gap in Therapy
- Tofacitinib Reduces MRI Inflammation, May Improve Outcomes in Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Associations Between Site-Specific BMD, Anthropometric, Glucose Homeostasis Traits