Most Recent Articles by Angus Worthing, MD
Mar 17, 2017
The American College of Rheumatology's head of government affairs dissects the AHCA proposal and explains what it means for rheumatologists and their patients.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Concomitant Use of Glucocorticoids and Tofacitinib in Patients With RA
- What Is the Best Site for Assessing Bone Loss in Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- Association Between Maternal Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Asthma in Offspring
- Rise in Health Care Costs: Are Physician Salaries the Cause?
- Physical Activity Not Associated With Reduced Frailty Risk Among Sedentary, Older Adults
- Routine Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation Not Associated With Fracture Reduction in Older Adults
- Examining the Implications of Accelerated Coronary Plaque Formation in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Leflunomide Exposure During Pregnancy Not Associated With Increased Risk for Adverse Outcomes
- Hyaluronic Acid Injections May Delay Total Knee Replacement in Osteoarthritis
- Choosing the Right TNF Inhibitor Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Introduction of bDMARDs Linked to Reduced Incidence Rates of Total Knee Replacement
- Disease Activity in JIA During and After Pregnancy Examined
- Alogliptin May Be Associated With Lower Fracture Risk Compared With Linagliptin, Saxagliptin
- Reexamining the Role of Concierge Medicine in Primary Care
- Topical vs Oral NSAIDs for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Examining Cardiovascular Risks