Most Recent Articles by Angus Worthing, MD
Mar 17, 2017
The American College of Rheumatology's head of government affairs dissects the AHCA proposal and explains what it means for rheumatologists and their patients.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Alternative Measurement of Psoriasis Severity Effective in CZP-Treated Psoriatic Arthritis
- Incident Gout Risk, Serum Urate, and Comorbidities: What Are the Links?
- Addressing Psychiatric Comorbidities in Inflammatory Rheumatic Diseases
- Clinician Roundtable: Improving Quality of Life in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Incidence of Clinically Significant GI Events in NSAID-Treated Arthritis
- EULAR Releases Recommendations for Pain Management in OA, Inflammatory Arthritis
- Risk of Developing Herpes Zoster Increased in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Supervised, Intense Exercise Improves Physical Fitness in Older Adults With RA
- Risks Associated With Co-Administration of Aspirin and Other NSAIDs
- The Dorsal 4-Finger Technique: A New Method to Examine Joints in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Gout, Urate-Lowering Therapy Not Associated With Risk for Fragility Fracture
- Does Exposure to Passive Smoke Increase Rheumatoid Arthritis Risk?
- Pegloticase Retreatment Effective for Gout After Gap in Therapy
- Tofacitinib Reduces MRI Inflammation, May Improve Outcomes in Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Associations Between Site-Specific BMD, Anthropometric, Glucose Homeostasis Traits