Most Recent Articles by Brandon May
Only about half of patients who started TNFi therapy were screened for tuberculosis prior to therapy initiation.
Researchers sought to confirm the interest of mid-infrared spectroscopy to discriminate synovial fluid samples from patients with septic arthritis from other causes of joint effusion.
Investigators analyzed MDHAQ/RAPID3 scores in patients with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis to assess disease burden associated with each rheumatic disease.
Cycling TNFi, Swapping to Non-TNFi Strategies Offer Similar Functional Disability Improvements in RAJun 15, 2018
Investigators compared 2 treatment strategies, swapping vs cycling, to examine patient-reported outcomes and functional ability.
Study investigators asked physicians whether they perceived specific clinical examples as an ethical dilemma.
More Articles by Brandon May
Widespread Lack of Understanding of Disease Risk Factors, Research Needs in Incarcerated PopulationsJun 05,2018
Making Alternative Payment Plans Mandatory: Inherent Risks and Pitfalls in Reducing Healthcare CostsMay 14,2018
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Baricitinib Shows Positive Results for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in Phase 2 Study
- Bimekizumab Linked to 12-Week Clinical Improvements in Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Tofacitinib May Effectively Alleviate Pain in RA, Psoriatic Arthritis, and Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Biologic Therapy in Ankylosing Spondylitis: Insights From Social Media
- Sprifermin Improved Cartilage Morphology, Thickness in Knee Osteoarthritis
- Examining the Therapeutic Possibilities of Nutrition in Fibromyalgia
- Managing Cognitive Dysfunction in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Sex-Based Differences in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Clinical Implications and Patient Management
- False-Positive Tuberculin Skin Test Results Linked to Methotrexate Therapy
- Risk of Developing Herpes Zoster Increased in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Occupational Exposure to Fumes Increases Rheumatoid Factor Levels in RA
- Does Maintenance of Certification Status Affect Patient Care?
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit
- Poverty, Neighborhood May Affect Outcomes in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Increased Rates of Opioid- and Injection Drug Use-Related Septic Knee Arthritis