Most Recent Articles by Christina Loguidice
Older adults with high serum uric acid levels might be at increased risk of developing vascular or mixed dementia.
Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging can detect structural and functional cardiovascular abnormalities in the very early preclinical stage.
A novel viscous gel-based formulation of hyaluronan was more effective in reducing pain and stiffness in patients with moderate knee osteoarthritis.
In this expert interview, Sasha Bernatsky, MD, PhD, and Michelle Petri, MD, MPH, discuss the risk of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in SLE.
Rheumatoid arthritis and asthma have a strong association that could enable earlier disease recognition and improved treatments.
More Articles by Christina Loguidice
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Topical vs Oral NSAIDs for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Examining Cardiovascular Risks
- Update: 2017 Treat-to-Target Recommendations for Spondyloarthritis
- Risk for COPD, Asthma Examined in Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Host Genetics May Affect Intestinal Microbiota Composition in Reactive Arthritis
- Introduction of bDMARDs Linked to Reduced Incidence of Total Knee Replacement
- Alogliptin May Be Associated With Lower Fracture Risk Compared With Linagliptin, Saxagliptin
- Managing Treatment Nonadherence in Rheumatic Diseases
- Hyperuricemia in Psoriatic Arthritis: Identifying Features to Improve Outcomes
- Routine Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation Not Associated With Fracture Reduction in Older Adults
- Examining the Implications of Accelerated Coronary Plaque Formation in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Assessment of Nitrated Nucleosome Levels and Neuropsychiatric Events in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Clinicians Who Share Email Addresses With Patients Have Higher Satisfaction Scores
- Biosimilar LBEC0101 Equivalent to ETN-RP for RA Unresponsive to Methotrexate
- Adalimumab Demonstrated Superior Efficacy Over Standard of Care in Refractory Uveitis
- Clinician Counseling for Exercise Increased Among Adults With Arthritis Between 2002 and 2014