A panel of clinician experts discusses the pivotal role of diet in the management of chronic gout.
Congress takes up the issue of antibiotic resistance with H.R. 1840: Reinvigorating Antibiotic and Diagnostic Innovation (READI).
Thirty-one states and Washington DC have signed legislation to expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act.
There are many tools to evaluate disease activity in psoriatic arthritis, but there is no consensus on which one to use.
Anthony Mariano, PhD, gives insight into dealing with patients' demands for opioids.
New approaches to informed consent using technology advances are changing the way participants are informed and how researchers obtain their permission.
Janus kinase and signal transducers and activators of transcription inhibitors represent promising treatment targets in RA.
HHS Office for Civil Rights may impose such a plan on providers receiving HIPAA fines to lower risk of future data loss incidents.
Researchers find that 29% of data from trials went unreported from 1999 to 2009.
Following multiple recalls, new strategies are needed to monitor the safety and performance of medical devices.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- First Clinical Practice Guidelines for Sjögren's Syndrome Developed
- Total Knee Replacement for Osteoarthritis: Benefits and Cost-Effectiveness
- How Effective is RF Denervation for Symptomatic Knee OA?
- Should Trabecular Bone Score Be Used to Predict Fragility Fracture Risk in T1D?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Metabolic Syndrome: High Prevalence and Risk
- VA and DoD Practice Guideline Update: Opioids for Chronic Pain
- Dealing With The Demand For Opioids: A Clinician's Guide
- Allopurinol Use In Concomitant Gout and Diabetes Lowers Cardiovascular Event Risk
- Measuring Disease Activity in Psoriatic Arthritis
- JAK/STAT Inhibitors: A New Treatment Target for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Different Technologies in Medicine: Friends or Foes?
- Price Transparency Intervention Doesn't Reduce Lab Test Orders
- Efficacy of Internet-Delivered Cognitive Behavioral Pain Management for Fibromyalgia
- Clinician Round Table: The Role of Diet in Gout Management
- Infliximab Biosimilar Now FDA Approved for RA, PsA, AS