Most Recent Articles by Crystal Wong, MD
Rituximab non-responders may still be amenable to B-cell targeted therapies, such as ofatumumab or obinutuzumab.
In patients with AS, those with a BMI in the overweight or obese range had a lower likelihood of clinical improvement with tumor necrosis factor inhibitor therapy.
The ability of Power Doppler Ultrasound to predict short-term psoriatic arthritis disease flare was investigated in a new study.
Hip osteoarthritis risk may be increased by a higher rate of dairy product consumption.
Predictors for developing ExRA included older age, longer duration of RA, male sex, and positive rheumatoid factor at baseline.
More Articles by Crystal Wong, MD
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Topical vs Oral NSAIDs for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Examining Cardiovascular Risks
- Update: 2017 Treat-to-Target Recommendations for Spondyloarthritis
- Risk for COPD, Asthma Examined in Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Host Genetics May Affect Intestinal Microbiota Composition in Reactive Arthritis
- Introduction of bDMARDs Linked to Reduced Incidence of Total Knee Replacement
- Alogliptin May Be Associated With Lower Fracture Risk Compared With Linagliptin, Saxagliptin
- Hyperuricemia in Psoriatic Arthritis: Identifying Features to Improve Outcomes
- Managing Treatment Nonadherence in Rheumatic Diseases
- Routine Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation Not Associated With Fracture Reduction in Older Adults
- Examining the Implications of Accelerated Coronary Plaque Formation in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Assessment of Nitrated Nucleosome Levels and Neuropsychiatric Events in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Clinicians Who Share Email Addresses With Patients Have Higher Satisfaction Scores
- Biosimilar LBEC0101 Equivalent to ETN-RP for RA Unresponsive to Methotrexate
- Adalimumab Demonstrated Superior Efficacy Over Standard of Care in Refractory Uveitis
- Clinician Counseling for Exercise Increased Among Adults With Arthritis Between 2002 and 2014