Most Recent Articles by George Marzouka, MD
While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
A 52-year-old man presents to the emergency department with dizziness and fatigue after a syncopal episode on a camping trip.
During the last decade, the number of medical students choosing internal or family medicine has dropped by approximately 80%.
Are rising health care costs related to physician salaries?
A 69 year old man presents joint pain (wrists, elbows, hands, and knees) and swelling with no evidence of erosions.
More Articles by George Marzouka, MD
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Promising Antibody Markers Identified for aPL-Related Pregnancy Complications
- Comorbid Fibromyalgia Influences Disease Activity, Quality of Life in Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Efficacy of ABT-122 Maintained in Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis at 36 Weeks
- Knee Load Associated With Increased Walking Pain in Osteoarthritis
- Pain Catastrophizing Decreases in Rheumatoid Arthritis After DMARD Initiation
- Genetic Screening May Predict Osteoporosis, Fracture Risk
- Exploring the Clinical Implications of Cannabinoid Use in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Diagnosing Lyme Disease in Children With Neuropsychiatric Illness
- Predicting Primary Nonresponse to Methotrexate in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prednisone, Prednisolone Does Not Adversely Affect Bone Mineral Density in RA
- Characteristics of Early-Onset SLE Distinguished From Mimicking Conditions
- Uric Acid Predicts AKI Risk After Cardiac Surgery
- Examining Gaps in Mental Health Care Among Youth With Juvenile Rheumatic Disease
- AMA Proposes Policy Opposing Medicaid 'Lockout' Provisions
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis