Changes made by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act have affected the government's approach to physician payment.
Thirty-one states and Washington DC have signed legislation to expand Medicaid under the Affordable Care Act.
The American College of Rheumatology's head of government affairs dissects the AHCA proposal and explains what it means for rheumatologists and their patients.
Increase in the health law's popularity is largely due to an increase in support among independents.
Data from 4 years before state Medicaid expansions and 2 years afterward.
American College of Rheumatology provides mixed opinions on the proposed American Health Care Act.
Data comes from two combined quantitative surveys, one involving patients and the other physicians or other health care providers, practice administrators, and C-suite executives.
Responses come after House leadership introduces the American Health Care Act, the proposed replacement for Obamacare.
Republicans unveil proposed replacement for the Affordable Care Act.
In first 9 months of 2016, 12.3% of adults and 5% of children remain uninsured.
Research letter examines statistics from a single private insurance plan from 2011 to 2015.
Rule change proposals include special enrollment period for eligible individuals.
In a plan with an extra-small network, researchers found that the monthly premium was 6.7% less than a plan with a large network.
The US health care system is one of the least efficient worldwide based on a Bloomberg index that assesses life expectancy, health care spending per capita, and relative spending as a share of gross domestic product
This video discusses issues related to insurance coverage and therapeutic substitution of biologic biosimilars.
One clinician reflects on the financial incentives provided by the Chronic Care Management (CCM) program of CMS.
Health insurers have faced challenges in building insurance exchanges under the Affordable Care Act.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- FDA Clears Radiofrequency Treatment for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Osteoporosis Treatment Receives Updated Guidelines From ACP
- Six Institutional Areas Tied to Physician Burnout
- Assessing the Diagnostic Accuracy of MRI in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Superior Reduction in Osteoarthritis Knee Pain From Novel Hyaluronan Injection
- Knee Osteoarthritis: Intra-Articular Triamcinolone vs Saline Injection
- Knee Pain Relief From Fiber, Chondroitin in Osteoarthritis
- Bone Mineral Density Changes Related to Adrenal Incidentalomas in Menopause
- Patients Satisfied With Telemedicine Primary Care Visits
- HIV-Induced Osteoporosis Detected Via Bone Ultrasonography