Most Recent Articles by Jordan Grumet
Oct 03, 2017
Independent physicians need to stop fighting the system.
Aug 21, 2017
Years into the practice of medicine, I have spoken millions of words in the exam room and forgotten the majority of them.
Aug 18, 2017
Every physician experiences humility.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Large Vessel Vasculitis Imaging: Recommendations for Clinical Practice
- Salivary Gland Ultrasound Scores Improved With Rituximab in Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Joint Replacement Rates in OA With Diabetes: Effects of COX-2 Inhibitors Plus Metformin
- Imaging Changes Examined in Tocilizumab-Treated Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Scleroderma and Breast Cancer: Examining Outcomes of Radiation Therapy
- FDA Advises Recall: Limbrel May Be Linked to Drug-Induced Liver Injury
- Allopurinol Use May Lower Risk for Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Managing Treatment Nonadherence in Rheumatic Diseases
- Optimal Fibromyalgia Management Includes Individualized, Multimodal Therapy
- Risk for COPD, Asthma Among Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Nurses' Health Study
- Raynaud Phenomenon, Migraine Linked to aPS/PT Antibodies in Primary Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Treating Violence as a Contagious Health Problem
- Factors of Plasma Ropivacaine Concentrations After Local Infiltration Analgesia in TKA
- Anti-CCP Positivity Associated With Increased Risk of Major Fracture in RA
- Then and Now: The Crisis of Physician Suicides