Most Recent Articles by Laura Stiles
The FDA has expanded the approval of mepolizumab for treating eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis, which causes vasculitis.
As of November 21, 2017, the FDA received 194 adverse event reports about the unapproved osteoarthritis treatment Limbrel.
Gout medication febuxostat (Uloric) was associated with an increased risk of heart-related death and death from all causes.
Inflammation shown on MRI of the sacroiliac joint (MRI-SI) is prevalent in axSpA (±30%), but the specificity is not well known.
Rheumatology specialists should be aware of the clinical features of SSc-PAH, as well as the tools available to facilitate a prompt, accurate diagnosis.
More Articles by Laura Stiles
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Topical vs Oral NSAIDs for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Examining Cardiovascular Risks
- Update: 2017 Treat-to-Target Recommendations for Spondyloarthritis
- Risk for COPD, Asthma Examined in Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Host Genetics May Affect Intestinal Microbiota Composition in Reactive Arthritis
- Introduction of bDMARDs Linked to Reduced Incidence of Total Knee Replacement
- Alogliptin May Be Associated With Lower Fracture Risk Compared With Linagliptin, Saxagliptin
- Managing Treatment Nonadherence in Rheumatic Diseases
- Hyperuricemia in Psoriatic Arthritis: Identifying Features to Improve Outcomes
- Routine Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation Not Associated With Fracture Reduction in Older Adults
- Examining the Implications of Accelerated Coronary Plaque Formation in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Assessment of Nitrated Nucleosome Levels and Neuropsychiatric Events in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Clinicians Who Share Email Addresses With Patients Have Higher Satisfaction Scores
- Biosimilar LBEC0101 Equivalent to ETN-RP for RA Unresponsive to Methotrexate
- Adalimumab Demonstrated Superior Efficacy Over Standard of Care in Refractory Uveitis
- Clinician Counseling for Exercise Increased Among Adults With Arthritis Between 2002 and 2014