Asia-Pacific Lupus Collaborative's low-disease activity score can predict risk of flare-ups, according to research from a group at Hong Kong University.
The study evaluated 2 groups of women from the Nurses' Health Study (NHS) and NHSII cohorts, examining alcohol consumption and the onset of systemic lupus erythematosus.
Study of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus in China evaluates quality of life measures in several areas.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- FDA Clears Radiofrequency Treatment for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Osteoporosis Treatment Receives Updated Guidelines From ACP
- Six Institutional Areas Tied to Physician Burnout
- Assessing the Diagnostic Accuracy of MRI in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Superior Reduction in Osteoarthritis Knee Pain From Novel Hyaluronan Injection
- Knee Osteoarthritis: Intra-Articular Triamcinolone vs Saline Injection
- Knee Pain Relief From Fiber, Chondroitin in Osteoarthritis
- Bone Mineral Density Changes Related to Adrenal Incidentalomas in Menopause
- Patients Satisfied With Telemedicine Primary Care Visits
- HIV-Induced Osteoporosis Detected Via Bone Ultrasonography