Most Recent Articles by Nicole Clemons
In patients with epilepsy, strict treatment is needed for the prevention of bone mineral density.
Patients with systemic sclerosis-associated pulmonary arterial hypertension display important differences in hemodynamic and pulmonary function parameters compared with patients with idiopathic PAH.
The risk for serious infection events in rheumatoid arthritis with tofacitinib is compatible to risk rates of biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs and baricitinib.
The guideline divides the participants into 5 groups according to HBV serology.
There is an increased risk of allergic conditions in the offspring of mothers with SLE.
More Articles by Nicole Clemons
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Topical vs Oral NSAIDs for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Examining Cardiovascular Risks
- Update: 2017 Treat-to-Target Recommendations for Spondyloarthritis
- Risk for COPD, Asthma Examined in Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Host Genetics May Affect Intestinal Microbiota Composition in Reactive Arthritis
- Introduction of bDMARDs Linked to Reduced Incidence of Total Knee Replacement
- Alogliptin May Be Associated With Lower Fracture Risk Compared With Linagliptin, Saxagliptin
- Managing Treatment Nonadherence in Rheumatic Diseases
- Hyperuricemia in Psoriatic Arthritis: Identifying Features to Improve Outcomes
- Routine Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation Not Associated With Fracture Reduction in Older Adults
- Examining the Implications of Accelerated Coronary Plaque Formation in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Assessment of Nitrated Nucleosome Levels and Neuropsychiatric Events in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Clinicians Who Share Email Addresses With Patients Have Higher Satisfaction Scores
- Biosimilar LBEC0101 Equivalent to ETN-RP for RA Unresponsive to Methotrexate
- Adalimumab Demonstrated Superior Efficacy Over Standard of Care in Refractory Uveitis
- Clinician Counseling for Exercise Increased Among Adults With Arthritis Between 2002 and 2014