ABT-122 demonstrated acceptable tolerability and maintenance of efficacy at 36 weeks in patients with RA or PsA receiving background methotrexate.
Minimal disease activity provided a stable and valid assessment of clinical status over the course of 24 months in patients with psoriatic arthritis.
Sonographic enthesitis scoring instruments have been developed for spondyloarthritis, but only a few have been validated in psoriatic arthritis.
Researchers sought to estimate the occurrence of psoriatic arthritis in patients with psoriasis.
Widespread nonarthritic pain is linked to worse patient-reported and composite psoriatic arthritis activity measures.
Researchers analyzed the characteristics of patients with psoriatic arthritis with and without axial involvement.
Health-related quality of life was diminished in psoriatic arthritis at time of diagnosis compared with the general population.
Researchers sought to assess the reliability of the PGA for musculoskeletal and dermatologic manifestations in patients with psoriatic arthritis.
High-intensity interval training showed no clear effects on disease activity markers in patients with psoriatic arthritis.
Health-related quality of life was similar in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Efficacy of ABT-122 Maintained in Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis at 36 Weeks
- Comorbid Fibromyalgia Influences Disease Activity, Quality of Life in Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Knee Load Associated With Increased Walking Pain in Osteoarthritis
- Pain Catastrophizing Decreases in Rheumatoid Arthritis After DMARD Initiation
- CVD Prevention Measures Inadequate in Patients With Inflammatory Joint Diseases
- Genetic Screening May Predict Osteoporosis, Fracture Risk
- Exploring the Clinical Implications of Cannabinoid Use in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Diagnosing Lyme Disease in Children With Neuropsychiatric Illness
- Predicting Primary Nonresponse to Methotrexate in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prednisone, Prednisolone Does Not Adversely Affect Bone Mineral Density in RA
- Sulfasalazine Reduces Pneumocystis Pneumonia Risk in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Response to Certolizumab Pegol at 12 Weeks Predicts Long-Term RA Outcomes
- Performance Phenotypes of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis and OA With Accelerometry Data
- Characteristics of Early-Onset SLE Distinguished From Mimicking Conditions