Functional disability progressed more rapidly in postmenopausal compared with premenopausal women with rheumatoid arthritis.
The safety of switching from reference rituximab to the rituximab biosimilar was comparable to continuation of reference rituximab.
Data highlight a lack of consideration of personal and environmental factors when studying the effects of RA on hand function.
Rheumatoid arthritis is associated with an increased occurrence of autoimmune thyroid disease, indicated by an increased risk of developing autoimmune thyroid disease before RA diagnosis.
Researchers assessed the risk for peripheral neuropathy with TNFi in patients with rheumatic diseases.
The FDA's approval was supported by data from analytical, preclinical, and clinical research showing that Hyrimoz matched the reference product's safety, efficacy, and quality.
Data from the CDC show that the prevalence of anxiety and depression is higher among adults with arthritis compared with the general population.
Osteoarthritis was the most common form of arthritis in patients with diabetes but rheumatoid arthritis had the most pronounced association with diabetes.
Anti-TNF-α therapy has a beneficial effect on the metabolism of proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans tissue in women with rheumatoid arthritis.
Researchers present a new approach to investigate dose prescriptions used for exercise interventions evaluated in randomized clinical trials in rheumatoid arthritis.
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored. ...
With nearly 70,000 ICD-10 diagnosis codes available to clinicians, things are bound to get interesting.
Increasing evidence indicates serum vitamin D levels and polymorphisms in enzymes involved in vitamin D metabolism can affect the risk ...
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD) and CVD-related mortality compared with the general ...
Validation of a patient-report outcome instrument as an effective independent tool for measuring disease activity and treatment response may one ...
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- 5-Step Guide to Activity Tracker Use for Patients With Rheumatic Diseases
- Gout Associated With Worse Outcomes in Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease
- Filgotinib Effective for Treatment of Active Psoriatic Arthritis
- Standard Set of Outcomes Developed for Value-Based Health Care in Inflammatory Arthritis
- Clinically Meaningful Improvement in Rheumatoid Arthritis Assessed With RAPID-3
- Circadian Rhythm in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Using Chronotherapy to Improve Outcomes
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Reduces Pain, Fatigue in Fibromyalgia
- Aspirin, Anticoagulants Similarly Prevent VTE After TKA
- Study: Cold Weather Joint Pain and Other Weather-Related Pain
- Increased Opioid Prescribing Linked to Chronic Usage in Patients With RA
- Treatment Retention Rates Lower in Patients Switching From Originator to Biosimilar Etanercept
- Climate Change Expected to Lead to Rise in Lyme Disease
- Red Cell Distribution Width Linked to Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors in Spondyloarthritis
- Higher Biologic Drug Survival in JIA With Younger Age at Treatment Initiation
- Enough Is Enough? When Health Metrics Shift From Useful to Too Much