Researchers say that MRI of the hand and foot can be used in the early diagnostic process of RA in patients with UA.
Peficitinib combined with certain csDMARDs results in a dose-dependent ACR20 response rate in patients with RA.
The gap between supply and demand for rheumatologists is expected to widen substantially by 2030.
High-frequency color Doppler ultrasonography together with anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody testing may allow for earlier diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis.
Schizophrenia was perceived as more distressful and with higher perceived social stigma than the other disorders analyzed.
No clear association between health status and ultrasound remission was evident in patients with rheumatoid arthritis in clinical remission.
Rheumatoid arthritis and asthma have a strong association that could enable earlier disease recognition and improved treatments.
Researchers found that one-third of patients remain in remission after discontinuing tofacitinib and that low baseline RF titers predict low disease activity after tofacitinib discontinuation.
Early rheumatoid arthritis treatment leads to improvement in long-term outcomes.
One study shows a drop in mortality attributable to rheumatoid arthritis from 1987 to 2011.
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored. ...
With nearly 70,000 ICD-10 diagnosis codes available to clinicians, things are bound to get interesting.
Increasing evidence indicates serum vitamin D levels and polymorphisms in enzymes involved in vitamin D metabolism can affect the risk ...
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD) and CVD-related mortality compared with the general ...
Validation of a patient-report outcome instrument as an effective independent tool for measuring disease activity and treatment response may one ...
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- FDA Clears Radiofrequency Treatment for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Osteoporosis Treatment Receives Updated Guidelines From ACP
- Six Institutional Areas Tied to Physician Burnout
- Assessing the Diagnostic Accuracy of MRI in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Superior Reduction in Osteoarthritis Knee Pain From Novel Hyaluronan Injection
- Knee Osteoarthritis: Intra-Articular Triamcinolone vs Saline Injection
- Knee Pain Relief From Fiber, Chondroitin in Osteoarthritis
- Bone Mineral Density Changes Related to Adrenal Incidentalomas in Menopause
- Patients Satisfied With Telemedicine Primary Care Visits
- HIV-Induced Osteoporosis Detected Via Bone Ultrasonography