Engage in this case study to test your diagnostic ability to differentiate pulmonary hypertension in the setting of systemic sclerosis.
Results did not show that on-demand sildenafil was more effective than placebo from a clinical standpoint.
Researchers conducted a multicenter prospective study to identify clinical features characteristic of localized scleroderma in children.
Depression is prevalent in a considerable proportion of patients with systemic sclerosis.
The initiation of statin therapy is associated with reduced overall mortality in patients with systemic autoimmune rheumatic diseases.
Ultrasonographic synovial involvement is frequent in patients with systemic sclerosis.
Clinical enrollment for an open-label, single-arm Phase 1/2 trial of FCX-013 was initiated in August 2018.
Rituximab is a safe and effective alternative to cyclophosphamide in managing the progression of scleroderma and subsequent development of interstitial lung disease.
In patients in the early stages of systemic sclerosis, older patients had more severe disease with greater cardiac involvement.
Researchers identify risk factors for scleroderma renal crisis in patients with systemic sclerosis.
Investigators assessed the reproducibility and the utility of the 6-minute walk test in systemic sclerosis.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- 5-Step Guide to Activity Tracker Use for Patients With Rheumatic Diseases
- Gout Associated With Worse Outcomes in Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease
- Filgotinib Effective for Treatment of Active Psoriatic Arthritis
- Standard Set of Outcomes Developed for Value-Based Health Care in Inflammatory Arthritis
- Clinically Meaningful Improvement in Rheumatoid Arthritis Assessed With RAPID-3
- Circadian Rhythm in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Using Chronotherapy to Improve Outcomes
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Reduces Pain, Fatigue in Fibromyalgia
- Aspirin, Anticoagulants Similarly Prevent VTE After TKA
- Study: Cold Weather Joint Pain and Other Weather-Related Pain
- Increased Opioid Prescribing Linked to Chronic Usage in Patients With RA
- Treatment Retention Rates Lower in Patients Switching From Originator to Biosimilar Etanercept
- Climate Change Expected to Lead to Rise in Lyme Disease
- Red Cell Distribution Width Linked to Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors in Spondyloarthritis
- Higher Biologic Drug Survival in JIA With Younger Age at Treatment Initiation
- Enough Is Enough? When Health Metrics Shift From Useful to Too Much