Rheumatoid Arthritis Slideshows
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored.
With nearly 70,000 ICD-10 diagnosis codes available to clinicians, things are bound to get interesting.
Increasing evidence indicates serum vitamin D levels and polymorphisms in enzymes involved in vitamin D metabolism can affect the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis, influence disease activity and recurrence, and increase the risk of comorbidities, such as cardiovascular diseases
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD) and CVD-related mortality compared with the general population. Despite the growing recognition of CVD as a common complication of RA, many rheumatologists do not aggressively manage CV risk in patients with rheumatic disease.
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored. ...
While studies on the effect of the gut microbiome on spondyloarthritis are limited, new research and technology are poised to ...
Pregnancy is a major consideration in patients with spondyloarthritis, and family planning discussions should be undertaken in patients of reproductive ...
Patients with spondyloarthritis have been found to have a high prevalence of psychological comorbidities, including depression, anxiety, and sleep disturbances, ...
Although juvenile spondyloarthritis (JSpA) is clinically distinct from adult SpA, the assessment of JSpA is often based on criteria used ...
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Efficacy of ABT-122 Maintained in Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis at 36 Weeks
- Comorbid Fibromyalgia Influences Disease Activity, Quality of Life in Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Knee Load Associated With Increased Walking Pain in Osteoarthritis
- Pain Catastrophizing Decreases in Rheumatoid Arthritis After DMARD Initiation
- CVD Prevention Measures Inadequate in Patients With Inflammatory Joint Diseases
- Genetic Screening May Predict Osteoporosis, Fracture Risk
- Exploring the Clinical Implications of Cannabinoid Use in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Diagnosing Lyme Disease in Children With Neuropsychiatric Illness
- Predicting Primary Nonresponse to Methotrexate in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prednisone, Prednisolone Does Not Adversely Affect Bone Mineral Density in RA
- Sulfasalazine Reduces Pneumocystis Pneumonia Risk in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Response to Certolizumab Pegol at 12 Weeks Predicts Long-Term RA Outcomes
- Performance Phenotypes of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis and OA With Accelerometry Data
- Characteristics of Early-Onset SLE Distinguished From Mimicking Conditions