Rheumatoid Arthritis Slideshows
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored.
With nearly 70,000 ICD-10 diagnosis codes available to clinicians, things are bound to get interesting.
Increasing evidence indicates serum vitamin D levels and polymorphisms in enzymes involved in vitamin D metabolism can affect the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis, influence disease activity and recurrence, and increase the risk of comorbidities, such as cardiovascular diseases
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD) and CVD-related mortality compared with the general population. Despite the growing recognition of CVD as a common complication of RA, many rheumatologists do not aggressively manage CV risk in patients with rheumatic disease.
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored. ...
While studies on the effect of the gut microbiome on spondyloarthritis are limited, new research and technology are poised to ...
Pregnancy is a major consideration in patients with spondyloarthritis, and family planning discussions should be undertaken in patients of reproductive ...
Patients with spondyloarthritis have been found to have a high prevalence of psychological comorbidities, including depression, anxiety, and sleep disturbances, ...
Although juvenile spondyloarthritis (JSpA) is clinically distinct from adult SpA, the assessment of JSpA is often based on criteria used ...
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Increases Mortality Risk in Staphylococcus aureus Infections
- First Clinical Practice Guidelines for Sjögren's Syndrome Developed
- Antibiotic Resistance Problem Brought Before Congress
- FDA Delays Approval of JAK Inhibitor Baricitinib
- How Effective is RF Denervation for Symptomatic Knee OA?
- Allopurinol Use In Concomitant Gout and Diabetes Lowers Cardiovascular Event Risk
- Measuring Disease Activity in Psoriatic Arthritis
- JAK/STAT Inhibitors: A New Treatment Target for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Biosimilar Confidence: Physician-Patient Communication Sets the Tone
- VA and DoD Practice Guideline Update: Opioids for Chronic Pain
- Leg Positioning During Lumbar DXA Does Not Impact Trabecular Bone Scores
- Should Trabecular Bone Score Be Used to Predict Fragility Fracture Risk in T1D?
- DXA for Pediatric Bone Age Assessment Yields Similar Results vs Traditional Radiography
- Remote Osteoporosis Specialist Mentoring Program Improves Physician Self-Confidence
- Increased Costs Associated With Specialists Providing Primary Care