Rheumatoid Arthritis Slideshows
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored.
With nearly 70,000 ICD-10 diagnosis codes available to clinicians, things are bound to get interesting.
Increasing evidence indicates serum vitamin D levels and polymorphisms in enzymes involved in vitamin D metabolism can affect the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis, influence disease activity and recurrence, and increase the risk of comorbidities, such as cardiovascular diseases
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD) and CVD-related mortality compared with the general population. Despite the growing recognition of CVD as a common complication of RA, many rheumatologists do not aggressively manage CV risk in patients with rheumatic disease.
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored. ...
While studies on the effect of the gut microbiome on spondyloarthritis are limited, new research and technology are poised to ...
Pregnancy is a major consideration in patients with spondyloarthritis, and family planning discussions should be undertaken in patients of reproductive ...
Patients with spondyloarthritis have been found to have a high prevalence of psychological comorbidities, including depression, anxiety, and sleep disturbances, ...
Although juvenile spondyloarthritis (JSpA) is clinically distinct from adult SpA, the assessment of JSpA is often based on criteria used ...
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Raynaud Phenomenon, Migraine Linked to aPS/PT Antibodies in Primary Antiphospholipid Syndrome
- Case Study: A Syncopal Episode During a Camping Trip
- Then and Now: The Crisis of Physician Suicides
- Increased HLA-B27 Associated With More Severe Sonographic Enthesitis in PsA
- Aspirin Similar to Rivaroxaban for VTE Prophylaxis After Hip, Knee Arthroplasty
- FDA Advises Recall: Limbrel May Be Linked to Drug-Induced Liver Injury
- Allopurinol Use May Lower Risk for Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Managing Treatment Nonadherence in Rheumatic Diseases
- Optimal Fibromyalgia Management Includes Individualized, Multimodal Therapy
- Risk for COPD, Asthma Among Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis: Nurses' Health Study
- Ocular Complications of Gout: The Spectrum of Urate Crystal Deposition
- Digital Medicine Innovations Expand Access to Rural, Low-Income Communities
- Elevated Serum Uric Acid Levels May Increase Risk for Dementia in Older Adults
- Implications of the Regulatory Accountability Act on Public Health
- Synovial Joint Biopsy Techniques: Arthroscopy vs Ultrasound-Guided Methods