Rheumatoid Arthritis Slideshows
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored.
With nearly 70,000 ICD-10 diagnosis codes available to clinicians, things are bound to get interesting.
Increasing evidence indicates serum vitamin D levels and polymorphisms in enzymes involved in vitamin D metabolism can affect the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis, influence disease activity and recurrence, and increase the risk of comorbidities, such as cardiovascular diseases
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD) and CVD-related mortality compared with the general population. Despite the growing recognition of CVD as a common complication of RA, many rheumatologists do not aggressively manage CV risk in patients with rheumatic disease.
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored. ...
While studies on the effect of the gut microbiome on spondyloarthritis are limited, new research and technology are poised to ...
Pregnancy is a major consideration in patients with spondyloarthritis, and family planning discussions should be undertaken in patients of reproductive ...
Patients with spondyloarthritis have been found to have a high prevalence of psychological comorbidities, including depression, anxiety, and sleep disturbances, ...
Although juvenile spondyloarthritis (JSpA) is clinically distinct from adult SpA, the assessment of JSpA is often based on criteria used ...
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- FDA Clears Radiofrequency Treatment for Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Osteoporosis Treatment Receives Updated Guidelines From ACP
- Six Institutional Areas Tied to Physician Burnout
- Assessing the Diagnostic Accuracy of MRI in Early Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Superior Reduction in Osteoarthritis Knee Pain From Novel Hyaluronan Injection
- Knee Osteoarthritis: Intra-Articular Triamcinolone vs Saline Injection
- Knee Pain Relief From Fiber, Chondroitin in Osteoarthritis
- Bone Mineral Density Changes Related to Adrenal Incidentalomas in Menopause
- Patients Satisfied With Telemedicine Primary Care Visits
- HIV-Induced Osteoporosis Detected Via Bone Ultrasonography