Research suggests that the best site to assess bone loss in patients with ankylosing spondylitis is the femoral neck.
Low-dose computed tomography detects more bone proliferation in patients with ankylosing spondylitis compared with conventional radiography.
Transitioning from an originator agent to its biosimilar has the potential to reduce healthcare costs without compromising outcomes.
The use of tumor necrosis factor inhibitors to modify structural changes in axial spondyloarthritis may prevent progression to spinal disease.
Although the effect of antirheumatic drugs on inflammatory arthritic conditions has not been fully elucidated, treatment with methotrexate and tumor necrosis factor inhibitors has been found to improve endothelial dysfunction in this population.
The SSDM series of applications is cost-effective for patients of rheumatologists.
Investigators sought to determine the long-term safety of adalimumab use in patients with arthritis and other immune-related diseases.
Predictors of subclinical accelerated atherosclerosis were examined in a recent study of patients with spondyloarthritis without overt cardiovascular disease.
The first lactation study of its kind evaluated whether a biologic drug is transferred into mature breast milk
Cyltezo subcutaneous injection has been approved by the FDA.
Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Topical vs Oral NSAIDs for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Examining Cardiovascular Risks
- Update: 2017 Treat-to-Target Recommendations for Spondyloarthritis
- Risk for COPD, Asthma Examined in Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Host Genetics May Affect Intestinal Microbiota Composition in Reactive Arthritis
- Introduction of bDMARDs Linked to Reduced Incidence of Total Knee Replacement
- Alogliptin May Be Associated With Lower Fracture Risk Compared With Linagliptin, Saxagliptin
- Managing Treatment Nonadherence in Rheumatic Diseases
- Hyperuricemia in Psoriatic Arthritis: Identifying Features to Improve Outcomes
- Routine Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation Not Associated With Fracture Reduction in Older Adults
- Examining the Implications of Accelerated Coronary Plaque Formation in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Assessment of Nitrated Nucleosome Levels and Neuropsychiatric Events in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Clinicians Who Share Email Addresses With Patients Have Higher Satisfaction Scores
- Biosimilar LBEC0101 Equivalent to ETN-RP for RA Unresponsive to Methotrexate
- Adalimumab Demonstrated Superior Efficacy Over Standard of Care in Refractory Uveitis
- Clinician Counseling for Exercise Increased Among Adults With Arthritis Between 2002 and 2014