Most Recent Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
New drugs indicated for central nervous system and gastrointestinal disorders, infection, cancer treatment, and diabetes were reviewed.
The new approach in development proposes the use of positive indirect immunofluorescence ANA (IIF-ANA) as an entry criterion for SLE classification.
Meta-analysis supports anti-RNP and anti-Sm antibodies as serological biomarkers of PAH risk in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Case study of an 83-year-old male patient who developed severe hypocalcemia induced by denosumab.
A panel of clinician experts discusses the pivotal role of diet in the management of chronic gout.
More Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
Cytomegalovirus Connection With Rheumatoid Arthritis Cardiovascular Disease Risk: An Expert InterviewMar 01,2017
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Topical vs Oral NSAIDs for Rheumatoid Arthritis: Examining Cardiovascular Risks
- Update: 2017 Treat-to-Target Recommendations for Spondyloarthritis
- Risk for COPD, Asthma Examined in Women With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Host Genetics May Affect Intestinal Microbiota Composition in Reactive Arthritis
- Introduction of bDMARDs Linked to Reduced Incidence of Total Knee Replacement
- Alogliptin May Be Associated With Lower Fracture Risk Compared With Linagliptin, Saxagliptin
- Managing Treatment Nonadherence in Rheumatic Diseases
- Hyperuricemia in Psoriatic Arthritis: Identifying Features to Improve Outcomes
- Routine Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation Not Associated With Fracture Reduction in Older Adults
- Examining the Implications of Accelerated Coronary Plaque Formation in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Assessment of Nitrated Nucleosome Levels and Neuropsychiatric Events in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Clinicians Who Share Email Addresses With Patients Have Higher Satisfaction Scores
- Biosimilar LBEC0101 Equivalent to ETN-RP for RA Unresponsive to Methotrexate
- Adalimumab Demonstrated Superior Efficacy Over Standard of Care in Refractory Uveitis
- Clinician Counseling for Exercise Increased Among Adults With Arthritis Between 2002 and 2014