Antidrug antibody incidence was higher using drug-tolerant vs original enzyme immunoassays in patients treated with golimumab.
The guideline is jointly authored by the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) and the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF).
Data regarding assessment of systemic inflammation using acute-phase reactants are limited.
C-reactive protein levels may be an effective predictive measure to assess treatment response in patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
The TORTUGA trial investigated the efficacy and safety of filgotinib for the treatment of patients with active ankylosing spondylitis.
Researchers compared definitions of remission and low disease activity in patients with psoriatic arthritis.
The incidence of vertebral fracture in SpA was lower than that reported in previous studies.
Investigators examined the performance of various definitions in patients with PsA and psoriasis.
CVD risk factors were associated with red blood cell distribution and albumin and red blood cell distribution was also associated with age, albumin, hemoglobin, race, HLAB27 status, CRP, and statin treatment.
Researchers reviewed the accuracy and characteristics of questionnaire-based PsA screening tools.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- One-Session Intervention for Hand OA Improved Grip Strength, Patient Satisfaction
- Exercise, TNFi Provide Differential Benefits for Cardiovascular Health in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Improving RA Diagnosis With Use of Anti-ACPAs
- Anti-Drug Antibody Incidence Risk in RA Increases Over Time With Adalimumab, Infliximab
- MBDA Scores Reflect Response to Rituximab Treatment in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Circadian Rhythm in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Using Chronotherapy to Improve Outcomes
- Inflammatory Arthritis and the Gut Microbiome: Do Microbes Hold the Key to New Treatments?
- Examining Insurance Complications in the Shared Decision Making Process for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Filgotinib Safe, Effective for Treatment of Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
- FDA Fast Track Designation Granted for Investigational Osteoarthritis Treatment
- Ultrasonography in Gout: Potential Applications for Diagnosis and Patient Monitoring
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information
- Immunogenicity of Golimumab Validated Using Novel Anti-Drug Antibody Detection Assay
- Poor Vitamin K Status Linked to Low BMD, Increased Fracture Risk in ESRD
- Most Insured Patients Not Using Online Portals