Most Recent Articles by George Marzouka, MD
While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
A 52-year-old man presents to the emergency department with dizziness and fatigue after a syncopal episode on a camping trip.
During the last decade, the number of medical students choosing internal or family medicine has dropped by approximately 80%.
Are rising health care costs related to physician salaries?
A 69 year old man presents joint pain (wrists, elbows, hands, and knees) and swelling with no evidence of erosions.
More Articles by George Marzouka, MD
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Ultrasonography in Gout: Potential Applications for Diagnosis and Patient Monitoring
- Immunogenicity of Golimumab Validated Using Novel Anti-Drug Antibody Detection Assay
- Similar Long-Term Outcomes in Early- vs Late-Onset Lupus Nephritis
- Radiographic Knee OA Not Correlated With Diabetes, Altered Glucose Metabolism
- Serum sRAGE Correlated With Disease Activity in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory Arthritis and the Gut Microbiome: Do Microbes Hold the Key to New Treatments?
- Examining Insurance Complications in the Shared Decision Making Process for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Smoking Linked to Cognitive Dysfunction in Fibromyalgia
- Patient Education Can Improve Chronic Disease Management
- Health-Enhancing Physical Activity Program Reduces Global Pain in RA
- Chronic Opioid Use Has Doubled Since 2002 Among Patients With RA
- Baricitinib Gets Fast Track Status for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Flaws, Potential Solutions for Physician Incentive Programs Examined
- Metabolic Syndrome, Psoriatic Arthritis Highly Prevalent in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis
- Gene Polymorphisms Predict Response to Tocilizumab, Rituximab in RA