The guideline is jointly authored by the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) and the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF).
Data regarding assessment of systemic inflammation using acute-phase reactants are limited.
Cardiovascular risk should be carefully evaluated in patients with psoriatic arthritis.
Researchers compared definitions of remission and low disease activity in patients with psoriatic arthritis.
Investigators examined the performance of various definitions in patients with PsA and psoriasis.
Researchers reviewed the accuracy and characteristics of questionnaire-based PsA screening tools.
Data show that filgotinib is effective for the treatment of active psoriatic arthritis.
Patients with psoriatic arthritis had greater entheseal insertion damage scores compared with patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
Investigators assessed radiographic progression in patients with psoriatic arthritis following transition from conventional synthetic disease-modifying rheumatic drugs to anti-tumor necrosis factor-α therapy.
Investigators sought to determine the validity of using a simplified scoring tool that assesses 28 joint counts compared with the original 66/68 joint counts in patients with psoriatic arthritis.
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- One-Session Intervention for Hand OA Improved Grip Strength, Patient Satisfaction
- Exercise, TNFi Provide Differential Benefits for Cardiovascular Health in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Improving RA Diagnosis With Use of Anti-ACPAs
- Anti-Drug Antibody Incidence Risk in RA Increases Over Time With Adalimumab, Infliximab
- MBDA Scores Reflect Response to Rituximab Treatment in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Circadian Rhythm in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Using Chronotherapy to Improve Outcomes
- Inflammatory Arthritis and the Gut Microbiome: Do Microbes Hold the Key to New Treatments?
- Examining Insurance Complications in the Shared Decision Making Process for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Filgotinib Safe, Effective for Treatment of Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
- FDA Fast Track Designation Granted for Investigational Osteoarthritis Treatment
- Ultrasonography in Gout: Potential Applications for Diagnosis and Patient Monitoring
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information
- Immunogenicity of Golimumab Validated Using Novel Anti-Drug Antibody Detection Assay
- Poor Vitamin K Status Linked to Low BMD, Increased Fracture Risk in ESRD
- Most Insured Patients Not Using Online Portals