Data show that the elderly are underrepresented in randomized clinical trials for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
In patients with rheumatoid arthritis, the use of multiple antibody assays may improve clinical diagnosis and disease management.
Data show that ultrasound is a reliable means of evaluating subtalar joint synovitis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
Old age at onset of early rheumatoid arthritis is associated with more frequent bone erosions.
Genentech announced that the FDA has approved ACTPen autoinjector for Actemra as a new formulation for adults with moderate to severe active RA.
Functional disability progressed more rapidly in postmenopausal compared with premenopausal women with rheumatoid arthritis.
The safety of switching from reference rituximab to the rituximab biosimilar was comparable to continuation of reference rituximab.
Data highlight a lack of consideration of personal and environmental factors when studying the effects of RA on hand function.
Rheumatoid arthritis is associated with an increased occurrence of autoimmune thyroid disease, indicated by an increased risk of developing autoimmune thyroid disease before RA diagnosis.
Researchers assessed the risk for peripheral neuropathy with TNFi in patients with rheumatic diseases.
The effects of alcohol on the body's systems are examined here, with both damaging and potentially protective effects being explored. ...
With nearly 70,000 ICD-10 diagnosis codes available to clinicians, things are bound to get interesting.
Increasing evidence indicates serum vitamin D levels and polymorphisms in enzymes involved in vitamin D metabolism can affect the risk ...
Patients with rheumatoid arthritis have an increased risk of developing cardiovascular disease (CVD) and CVD-related mortality compared with the general ...
Validation of a patient-report outcome instrument as an effective independent tool for measuring disease activity and treatment response may one ...
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- One-Session Intervention for Hand OA Improved Grip Strength, Patient Satisfaction
- Exercise, TNFi Provide Differential Benefits for Cardiovascular Health in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Improving RA Diagnosis With Use of Anti-ACPAs
- Anti-Drug Antibody Incidence Risk in RA Increases Over Time With Adalimumab, Infliximab
- MBDA Scores Reflect Response to Rituximab Treatment in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Circadian Rhythm in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Using Chronotherapy to Improve Outcomes
- Inflammatory Arthritis and the Gut Microbiome: Do Microbes Hold the Key to New Treatments?
- Examining Insurance Complications in the Shared Decision Making Process for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Filgotinib Safe, Effective for Treatment of Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
- FDA Fast Track Designation Granted for Investigational Osteoarthritis Treatment
- Ultrasonography in Gout: Potential Applications for Diagnosis and Patient Monitoring
- AMA Code of Medical Ethics Guides Physicians in Fighting Harmful Online Health Information
- Immunogenicity of Golimumab Validated Using Novel Anti-Drug Antibody Detection Assay
- Poor Vitamin K Status Linked to Low BMD, Increased Fracture Risk in ESRD
- Most Insured Patients Not Using Online Portals