Effective suppression of inflammation with tumor necrosis factor inhibitor therapy decreases radiographic progression in early ankylosing spondylitis.
Researchers observed increased rates of both knee and hip arthroplasties in older patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
Reduced cardiorespiratory fitness may be associated with increased risk for CVD in ankylosing spondylitis.
Treatment with risankizumab was not effective in reducing the signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis at 12 weeks.
Data strengthen the indication for performing a thorough CVD risk assessment in patients with inflammatory disorders.
Fatigue had a significant and independent effect on work disability measures in rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
Axial Psoriatic Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis: Comparing Clinical, Radiologic Characteristics
It is unclear whether ankylosing spondylitis and axial psoriatic arthritis are part of a spectrum of the same disease, or whether they are separate diseases with overlapping features.
Dose-related use of NSAIDs together with TNFi in patients with ankylosing spondylitis has a synergistic effect in slowing radiographic progression.
Researchers used data from social media to identify concerns and perceptions regarding biologic therapies.
Researchers assessed achievement of minimally important changes in SPARCC scores in biologic-naive patients with ankylosing spondylitis treated with tofacitinib or placebo.
Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
Rheumatology Advisor Articles
- Promising Antibody Markers Identified for aPL-Related Pregnancy Complications
- Comorbid Fibromyalgia Influences Disease Activity, Quality of Life in Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Efficacy of ABT-122 Maintained in Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis at 36 Weeks
- Knee Load Associated With Increased Walking Pain in Osteoarthritis
- Pain Catastrophizing Decreases in Rheumatoid Arthritis After DMARD Initiation
- Genetic Screening May Predict Osteoporosis, Fracture Risk
- Exploring the Clinical Implications of Cannabinoid Use in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Diagnosing Lyme Disease in Children With Neuropsychiatric Illness
- Predicting Primary Nonresponse to Methotrexate in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Prednisone, Prednisolone Does Not Adversely Affect Bone Mineral Density in RA
- Characteristics of Early-Onset SLE Distinguished From Mimicking Conditions
- Uric Acid Predicts AKI Risk After Cardiac Surgery
- Examining Gaps in Mental Health Care Among Youth With Juvenile Rheumatic Disease
- AMA Proposes Policy Opposing Medicaid 'Lockout' Provisions
- TNFi Not Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer Recurrence in Rheumatoid Arthritis